It's all about me

Tuesday 31 July 2007

Uniquely Singapore Weekend Party @ Velvet 27.07.07


Thanks to the support of my good friend Cher, I've managed to secure a couple of small 'showcase' type appearances at Velvet over the next couple of weeks.

In addition, my ever Nastygirl invited me to make an appearance at her most recent event for the Singapore Tourism Board. I was the 'gift' to them so to speak Something - TRULY MALAYSIAN ;)

I (sort of) opened for DJ Scott from LA who was the highlight of the night (bloody awesome). Electrico, Singapore's biggest band export also performed. Boy do they ROCK!!

I was incredibly nervous before making my appearance. My debut at Velvet. My 2nd home. In my head I was under a lot of pressure. Also I was going before a largely UNKNOWN crowd. Sure I had a handful of my close mates, but Velvet does have a 1,100 pax capacity and I can count my closest friends on 2 hands (at a push).....


A COUPLE OF MY INVALUABLY SUPPORTIVE FWENS....

Sham announced me and invited me up to the podium. Once again I was blown away by the response. People were not just dancing... but watching me. Intently. They were engaging.

I felt that my music really was touching ppl....

wooooooooooooohooooooooooooooooo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wat a HIGH!!!

Sorry I know i'm not really xpressing myself too well but it's hard to describe it PLUS I have to rush off to a meeting now *GULP*



Will post more photos once I get them off Ms Faucet.....

No comments: