It's all about me

Tuesday 31 July 2007

2 weeks ago - No Black Tie 18.07.07



Didnt really mention wat a fantastic success this night was. We had a great turn out - FULL HOUSE in fact!! Apart from having the most fantastic line up musicians backing me, the response from everyone was mindblowing. Wat I would consider the DREAM TEAM of skilled, seasoned & talented musician, included :

Mac Chew - Keyboards & MD
Gary Gideon - Drums
Amir - Percussions
Ajie - Guitar
Andy Peterson - Bass

It was a partiularly special night for me as it was the first time to perform some of my own songs with a fuller line up. In addition to having the invaluable support of my friends, it was wonderful seeing lots of new faces and particularly satisfying seeing these new faces enjoying themselves

Thoroughly exhilarating.... I cant wait to do more

A big Thank You, hug and kiss to EVERYONE who helped put the gig together which includes my sister, Evelyn, No Black Tie and my DREAM TEAM

And of course a massive thanks to everyone who came to support, old and new friends

xxx

No comments: