It's all about me

Thursday 26 July 2007

randoms...

GOD... SO much has happened since my last entry I'm not even going to attempt to catch up...

In a nutshell :

Wednesday - NO BLACK TIE - Great success :)
Thursday - LV Opening Party for KLCC store - another great night :)
Friday - Birthday Party Shang - SORE FEET!!!
Saturday - Polo Club Tournament

....found some random pics that i wanna share...

usual sillyness....




Excited to hang up my giant poster of CONFUCIUS SAYS that brings back so many wonderful memories....




The coolest, most inspirational man in my life.... (dad and I @ velvet !)

2 comments:

Jobove - Reus said...

We have happened awhile agreeably in his blog, congratulations
Regards from Catalunya Spain
Thank you very much

Mikhailz said...

oh...that's your dad :)
if my memory serves me right, he's related to GAB.
If he is, indeed he's a great and funny man. wish i had the opportunity to talk to him someday.

*salute to another inspirational man*