It's all about me

Tuesday 17 July 2007

Amazing how time just flies by. It's been a week since my last entry and I cant even tell you wat I've done. Lemme check my PDA....

K... now I realise why my week flew by - last week was one of meetings and studio sessions.

Vocals for last song on the album in malay
Meetings with publishing and distribution companies as well as a radio station
Meeting about the design and set-up of my website
Meeting regarding marketing, communications & strategy regarding my album launch
Mixed 3 songs
Celebrated 2 friends birthdays

No wonder I was looking forward to my quiet n chilled weekend away....

yet i'm still worn out.... still something missing...

feel like slapping myself

big gig tmrw nite. feel so unprepared. not in the right frame of mind either.

i miss xxxxx

No comments: