It's all about me

Friday 6 July 2007

Crystal Clear Christina

Well well well.. it's been quite a busy time since my last full entry... Let me see...


OUTSIDE SPORE INDDOR STADIUM AND ALL EXCITED TO SEE CHRISTINA!!

Spore was GREAT... chilled the first 2 nights with family and shopping in the day.


LARISSA & LAUREN

Saturday nite ROCKED. Christina Aguilera IS a STAR. An INTERNATIONAL STAR. I was blown away. Everything about the show - the set, the outfits (she changed for every song), the band, the dancers, the circus set-up, the sound quality, the choreography, her beauty (she was radiating and definitely looks better in real life) and of course, HER VOICE. Perfect Control. Perfect Pitch. Perfect Performance. She opened with AINT NO OTHER MAN,


AINT NO OTHER MAN

She followed with most of her big hits, some songs off the current album, current single CANDYMAN, and closed with BEAUTIFUL. OH MOTHER made a good friend of mine cry and brought me clse to tears. Her rendition of HURT was definitely the highlight of the night for me.

OH... did I forget to mention that ths Boogaloo had FRONT ROW SEATS..... yeeehaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrr


Yup I was THIS CLOSE.... awesome :)

TALENT. PURE TALENT. REAL TALENT. wat the hell am i doing...

No comments: