It's all about me

Sunday 8 July 2007

Happy Birthday !! Marriage Congratulations!! (again)

Went to a lovely birthday/wedding pool party yesterday.. crazy company, salacious setup, fried food (perfect for my mild hangover), great games mixed in with a little macallan's 18 yr, music and 'chips' (refer to above picture)

It was a lovely evening... lots of chitter chatter between people meeting for the first time and amongst friends catching up and making up for lost time...

I found the games particularly enjoyable. There was a bit of everything - general trivia, music, physical challenge and my favourite - the ICE BREAKER

ICE BREAKER = write 3 things about urself on a piece of paper, one of which must be a complete LIE. Everyone will announce their chosen 3 statements and each of us must decipher/gauge/guess which of those statements for each person is the LIE. The person who guesses the most correct lies is obviously the winner.... Lots of laughing followed statements such as

1."I LOVE WOMEN" (frm those who CLEARLY bat for the other team)
2."I'M 21 YEARS OLD"
3."I HAD 10 ORGASMS IN A ROW"
4."I DID NOT HAVE SEX LAST NIGHT"
5."I'M REALLY A MAN"

I cant believe I even managed to do a bit of networking too... my business card case actually came home EMPTY! Let's hope somethng comes of it.

I was somewhat somber, sensible and sleepy last night. Pretty worn out actually and spent the last hour of the evening watching the MEN *EXCHANGE MONEY*... (incidently bringing one of them some luck each time I cut the deck!) My lap companion was of course GUCCI who is just So adorable... I wanted to take him home with me...

It was great seeing Nino, Mui, Ida, Harold, Nefta, Jason, Sheila and Enjoyce again ... memories of Bali ;) (and of course we missed those who couldnt make it...)

Happy Birthday D... You're so blessed to have such a wonderful husband, Gucci, family and friends. And you friends are blessed to have you in return!

MUAH xxx

No comments: