It's all about me

Monday 24 September 2007

forever and a day....

GO*!!! Gosh... it's been ages... it's been hectic. it's been insane. it's been exciting....

My last entry was end of July and I cant believe 2 months has flown by... been working a lot, mixing; doing lots of promos and making lots of appearances; attending lots of meetings; organising lots of listening sessions. On a social level, trying not to neglect my friends so finding time to chill with them - blah blah blah. RIGHT THEN! this is roughly wats been going on with boogaloo :

AUGUST 2007

Prestige's Top 40 Under 40 (Work)


(Play)


Velvet (Work)


(Play)


East-Side Wedding (Play)



I AM MALAYSIA and other songs debut on the radio waves of TraXXfm (Boogaloo's Highest moment in August!!!)



In the studio the same day were a group of very ill children suffering from chronic lung conditions and diseases... it was heart wrenching

No comments: