It's all about me

Sunday 17 June 2007

The Perfect Weekend

This w/end has been incredibly hectic.... June is def a crazy one for bdays, mind you May was pretty bad too..

Seriously, it's been a perfect combination of friends and family.

I am SO blessed

Let's see - a girlfriend's bday lunch on Friday that last 6 hours (hic), followed by my nephew's bday dinner at Planet Hollywood.

Last night the same girlfrend threw a party at 21... wat fun! HIC! HIC! HIC! ExceptI managed to get roped in to do a flaming lamborghini with the bday girl.


ON THE WAY TO MARKETPLACE, PLAYING STOOOPEEEEED FOOOOOL IN DE CAR

Disappeared to another friends bday at Marketplace, HIC!, (the old MetroLounge).


A FWEN AT MARKETPLACE


ANOTHER FWEN AT MARKETPLACE

We soon returned to 21 to party some more (hic, hic, hic)..... The unrelenting rain did not scare us at all. Anyway, as the next pic proves, we were well prepared. Despite my tummy growling at me, I managed to resist having supper altho I was salivating at the thought of roti canai !!


PLS NOTE : THIS FOTO WAS TAKEN ON THE DANCEFLOOR.... (ahem) "NOW THAT IT'S RAINING MORE THAN EVER, KNOW THAT WE'LL ALWAYS HAVE EACH OTHER, YOU CAN STAND UNDER MY UMBRELLA"

This morning I woke up at 8am feelig like DEATH... ashtray breath (nice) and alcohol seeping from my pores (even nicer). Tossed and turned til I had the fantabulous idea of taking my dad for banana leaf, it being Father's day. That was enough to inspire me to crawl out of bed and into the shower.... yum yum yum. banana leaf lunch i knew, would solve all my hangover problems.... :)

Checked out last night photos... hehehe wat a laff!! Got some great blackmail material ;) no lah... i'd never do that... maybe..
Family came home after lunch and we had a listening session of the album... good feedback, albeit perhaps a little biased :p

Feeling sleepy and schnuggly now.... tonite dinner at abang's and I cant wait to check out his Wii (that sounds gross)

Then home. My room. My Bed. My Blanket. My Favourite Position. TV. DVD. Air-con on Siberia mode.



zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.............. BLISSFUL BOOGALOOBOO

No comments: