It's all about me

Wednesday 13 June 2007

ages n ages ages n ages

strange few days i've had. been feeling nmotivated, listless, lifeless and emotionally drained. cant think why....

i've so many exciting things to look forward to... the completion of a poject of mine that has been a longstanding passion; a weekend ahead of birthday celebrations; a long weekend away that follows that... in fact i've been away every month since the beginning of the year!

Perhaps it's the spoilt brat in me that's fighting to come out.... you know... that nasty trait that exists in us all ; COMPLACENCY

I lay here on the bed, with the helicopter above me going at warp speed (the ceiling fan)... BLOOD DIAMOND is paused on my dvd player and I'm typing flat-fingered (so to speak) cos madam here had a mani and pedi this morning and does ot want to ruin the nail polish... OH GOD, I AM A SPOILT BRAT....

"No No No" - i had the manicure and pedicure for a reason. I have a very important performance tmrw night and have to look presentable... hehe.. well that my excuse anyway.

There is much to do today and the rest of the week. I must get focused. I darent look at my to do list... it seems neverending

No comments: