It's all about me

Tuesday 26 June 2007

Crazy hens.......



Well it's been a week since my last entry.... and since then I've been away. One of my best friends is getting married... and I know it sounds weird but despite how happy I am for her, I feel like I am also losing a part of her.

Enough of my emo rantings and on to wat we got up to. In a nutshell, 12 of us carted our darling hen to a secret location known as 'ipoh'. We spent the next 3 nights dressing her up in disgustingly tacky outfits, playing silly sexually revealing games, doing the running man and chicken dance, passing lychees, tanning, swimming.. oh and getting her really REALLY drunk. Wat are friends for right?

We have all agreed that ABSOLUTELY NO PHOTOS will be put on the internet so I've selected a couple that do not in away way reflect on the sort of weekend we REALLY had ;)


SUNSET SNUGGLE



SUNSET POSER

As I was sure NO ONE would believe me if I told them, here's a pic of our hired hen carrier (van) that was fully upholstered in the Louis Vuitton monogram 'leyder'


STYLO MYLO

With the stonkingly evil hangover I was suffering from on the way back, all I could think of doing was climbing out of the plane and jumping into the marshmallow clouds that surrounded us :) aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah *said breathing out*


LITTLE FLUFFY CLOUDS


Holidays with friends are the best... best friends... best holidays... holiday friends...

I just wish i didnt feel so unsettled - something (*one*?) is still missing...


BUT SUNSETS ALWAYS HELP TO SOOTHE MY SOUL

No comments: