It's all about me

Friday 29 June 2007

Misty water-colour memories.. of...

These are some of the things i've been missing again recently - taken from an old diary entry.....

Sept 24th 2004
White Party
Marathon repeatedly
Mambo
Sex on the Beach
Chivas Green Tea
Absinthe
Absolut vanilla
Burger Ramli
Nasi Lemak
Madame Kwan fried chicken
Oysters
Cloudy Bay
Ghetto Heaven DJ console
Chris
Ms Grumpy
Ms Brazil
Regular Ultimate Mocha, NSA, NC
BSC
KLCC
Gucci
Prada
Chinoz
DVD shopping
Sri Hartamas
Star KTV
Bangsar avenue
Come Undone
She's a maniac
Take on me
Grease
Smoking on the 'patio'
Siberian conditions in my room
The L Word
Missy
iD.. hehehehe...
'iT'... HEHEHEHEHE...
Light blue
Burberry
Mia!
naughty oscar
Singapore
Genting
Opus
Bon Bon
La Bodega / Monopoly
Flams - Salmon
APPLE!
Patricia ;)
Hilton
Kampachi
Meet the Parents - literally
Meet the Fockers

The truth is, the last few months i've been happy, or rather I thought i was. Blessed with an amazing family, found wonderful friends who love and care for me so much, live in luxurious comfort, have a fabulous lifestyle and am seeing through my passion of work - YET - in the last 2 weeks i've been feeling incessantly sad. Painfully lonely. Even Mia senses it. Everyday she looks at me with forlorn eyes as if saying "mummy... wat's wrong?? I'm worried bout you"

I think maybe there's bad chi around me at the moment.. wat is it?? I need to find it and DESTROY it before it destroys me cos at the rate I'm going, each morning it's getting harder and harder to get myself out of bed. My heart is so heavy it's weighing me down and there seems to be no explanation.

I feel so jaded - something i promised i'd NEVER allow happen to me. Wat the hell's going on?????

Am i just being indulgent? am i just tired? being a dramarama? Post ms-ing? or is this REAL

wat the hell am i doing writing about this now??????? it's 1.20am and i've still so much to do before i sleep... important email and updating this damn blog with more relevant stories.

Bloody hell boogalooboo! Get a grip!! At least for a bit.. fooooooooool

No comments: