It's all about me

Saturday 26 June 2010

A Travelling Angel / Home Sweet Home

Mika looks so grown up in these photos it's hard to believe she's only 28 months... the first installment to my travelling diary of our girlie family summer shenanigans!

Sitting with Por2 on the train & excited about visiting London for the 1st time

Breakfast with Mummy

She was a dream on the flight and when we finally arrived stayed up til 10pm GMT !! I stayed in and watched Glastonbury LIVE on telly (Ellie Goulding, Florence & the Machines, Hot Chip, Phoenix, Gorillaz & Groove Armada) Was VERY tempted by JoycetheFairy & Izan to venture out on my first night in London but resisted. That made me feel old for just a second, then I remembered that London's home - and u never feel like going out on the first night home ;)


Sunny clear blue skies over London Town and the forecast for this week is nothing other than more sunshine. It feels good to be home

No comments: