It's all about me

Thursday 24 June 2010

Long over due!

Yeah I realise I haven't blogged for awhile and it's not cos I have nothing to blog about, in fact I have LOADS to tell u... but I've been up to me eyeballs - almost literally...

About to head off on my summer Eurotrip (yes I do realise I am a lucky devil, but I do feel I deserve it!) and although I haven't mixed for ages I thought it only suitable I put together a lil mixtape for you all. Incidently the mix tape includes a new track (unfinished) I've done with the boys behind Zouk's new Saturday night, LOUD - Goldfish & Blink - and we reckon it's a BIG ROOM STOMPER. It's called Take You There.

I will continue to update you on my escapades whilst away (as well as the backlog of blog subjects too)

But for now, just click on the GIANT text in blue to download, as I wish you a fab few weeks with the soundtrack provided by these...



No comments: