It's all about me

Wednesday 16 June 2010

I Am Living Proof

Recently I posted the music video and imagery for ACAPELLA, 1st single off Kelis' newly released Fourth studio album, FLESH TONE. (she was signed up by Will I. Am)

I LOVE THIS ALBUM

With ACAPELLA being my favourite track, the next in line is 4TH OF JULY, and it also happens to be her 2nd single. Check out yet another great music video.


A stand out lyric in this new single is : 'I am living proof' which sounded SO familiar to me... Then I remembered on her last album KELIS WAS HERE (yes, I am a huge fan of her's!), she had a track called 'Living Proof' in which she had the same lyric

I am living proof

Hey, if it works what's wrong with repeating it right?


I'm loving that line - as we are living proof of all we have experienced

And I'm lovin' the new video



I can't wait to shoot music videos for songs off the new album...

No comments: