It's all about me

Monday 31 May 2010

Party of 2010 to date : Launch of Musa KL with BryanBoy & Henry Holland

Yay! I got my pic with the top Malaysian make-up artist Alex Eu (who is not only a great friend but he also styled my first album sleeve) but fashion blogger Bryan Boy & Henry Holland himself

Alex, Moi, Bryan, Henry
Probably the best party to date for 2010 was the launch part for the Musa KL boutique in Avenue K.

Flowing drinks, a beautiful fashion show that was hosted by BryanBoy himself finished off by a superb after party with music provided by KL's own DJ Goldfish with Henry Holland spinning his selection of tunes, most of which took us back tot eh good ole 80s when leggings, bright & neon colours & shoulder pads were the 'in-thing', first time around.

Yeah Yeah I know this was awhile ago but I've been waiting on some answers to come back from the two jet-setting boys (Bryan & Henry), alas with no success, despite much help from Amri of Milk PR (who did a fab job at organising the event) and Naz (who is the stunning 'parent' to Musa KL)
Amri & I

Nazreem 'MusaKL'
The after party itself was a blast and a half and I woke up the next day with a pounding head-ache which I blamed entirely on the shortage of sleep I got as a result of the late night
*ahem*

Amri & his bevy of beauties
I am into my fashion but am cr@p with names - I simply buy stuff cos I like the look and feel and what I can tell you is that the Musa KL boutique has a lovely collection of clothes and accessories for both men & women that I have yet to see anywhere else in KL, particularly the whackiest sunglasses!!

Naz has also added a cafe to the boutique, which I hear, through the twitter grapevine, has an excellent menu. Apparently the nasi lemak & pulut are 'must trys'.

Another new eaterie to check out on my to do list!

No comments: