It's all about me

Wednesday 12 May 2010

Adidas Street Party!

The Adidas Street Party just shy of 2 weeks ago was featured in yesterday's Star Metro and was given a great write up, making me feel even more proud to have been invited as a guest artist!

The stage set-up was blahdy cool
The event was hosted by my buddy Altimet, whom I also got to share the stage with as he worked his free-styling magic on my remix of Starlight which I performed that night.

Starlight New York Lights Remix (Pic Courtesy of Jules Streething)

THere were a lot of things to feast your eyes on including An eclectic mix of artists performed that night including Bittersweet, Altimet, Ze!, beatboxer Shawn Lee with a closing DJ set by DJs Blink & Goldfish that left us all wanting more.

GIANT Adidas Shoe Box appears on stage revealing...

DJs Blink & Goldfish !

There were a lot of things to feast your eyes on including some serious skills on Fixie bikes, Star Wars Troopers and street dancers / B-boys (and cute up-and-coming B-boy kiddies) and of course a fashion show

Got to hang out with Elaine Daly & Stephanie Chai

and Miranda & Kevin from Juice :)

Apart from the kerayzee kicks Adidas very kindly gave me, we also got given some wicked Star Wars inspired Adidas stickers - check it

No comments: