It's all about me

Wednesday 5 May 2010

AVIMA 2010 Win for Best Pop Song

"A Minute After Midnight" bags the AVIMA (Asian Voize Independent Music Award)
for
Best Pop Song ! (You can listen to it on the music player in the side bar)

I got news of this on the same night I was following tweets re: AIM17 whilst away in Singapore.

With my Birthday falling on the next day, the news came as a wonderful birthday present and took me back to 2008 when I won my first award, the
Best Local English Album for my debut album "Eclecticism" - when the announcement for that came out on my birthday itself!

I am truly blessed and would like to say a huge THANK YOU to my team consisting of my Manager (& big Sis) Marinna Indot, Sham Kamikaze (Arranger) & Studio 21; as well as the international Judges of AVIMA, Siva Chandran and all of you who voted for "A Minute After Midnight"


Reminiscing further.... thinking back to a full page article in the UK's newspaper The Sunday Express back in 1997, on the release of my debut single "Window", when I first dabbled in the music business (I was then part of a duo) ...

*GULPS*

Here's the video!

No comments: