It's all about me

Tuesday 11 May 2010

Happy Birthday to me! Universal Studios & 4 cakes!

My Singapore homies ( Girl no.6 taking the pic!)

So it was my birthday last week.... Spent the weekend in Singapore, ate LOADS, went to an art exhibition, visited Universal Studios, had loads of fun with great friends, spent special family time on my return and had loads of cake...

Make that 5 cakes as you will soon see

YES it's strange that my birthday celebrations always seem to last a week *coughs*. Here it all is in pix

Whilst strolling around Ion on Orchard, we wandered into a gallery featuring art pieces from China. And yes, as there was no signage, I did take the liberty of snapping some shots until I got the back of my hands slapped *naughty girl*.

Cool art though

Main Atrium of walkway to Universal Studios


The Penguins crashed their boat... (Madagascar)
NEW YORK - concrete jungle where dreams are made of... tra la la..."Hey hey we're the Monkees"

*token 'action' shot* (photo credit: Dory)

Spaghetti Junction aka M25 aka Battle Star Galactika (which was closed. BOO!)

'Oh my... what large feet you have..."
He was in fact very scary - but who cares with a washboard like that

Entrance to The Mummy rollercoaster (spot a tiny DJ Nadia)
The land of Far Far Away

Time to eat (again) at my place*no comment*

Royalty ;)

Shiver-Me Timbers!

Sugar High anyone?


Cool Graffiti Board we saw on the boardwalk of One Fullerton

Cake No. 1 (Thx Even Odds!)

Cake No. 2 (Thx Lula Rock)

Cake No. 3 (Thx Indots!)
Cake No. 4 (Thx DJ Nadia)!

Surprise Cake no.5 (Thx The Pink Sage)

Talk about being a LUCKY girl

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I remember the birthday tht lasted a MONTH.....*ahem* sometimes its nice to let the pics do the talking in a blog. xx happy birthday