It's all about me

Wednesday 10 March 2010

MANIC MARCH so far...

OK OK OK... so I'm CR*P at updating my blog... but anyone who follows me on twitter will know that I haven't been up to much other than writing songs for the album and working hard towards my parents Golden Wedding Anniversary (and to save you on googling time, that's 50 years)

It's been a MANIC month of March for me so far, jam-packed with meetings for all sorts of things :

album song selection
video production
animation project
live gigs
birthdays
website overhaul

MAC Launches their Spring 2010 colours @ Mid Valley Centre Court


Juicy aren't they... I got my hands on a RM50 voucher too *snigger*
There was stand for each of the main 4 colour shades...

I was drawn to the purple one....
And got prodded by my Sis/Manager & KinkyBlueFairy to have a mini make over (check out her blog for some funky photos!)

Kinky Blue Fairy & I took a candid photobooth photo at one of the numerous iMacs at the event... unfortunately i can't find my copy *sob* so I'm stealing these from Kinky Blur *oops* BluE Fairy's FB page! *muah*

The colour tones of the pic reflected some what MAC's Spring colours which were both vibrant and fresh. Go check them out. I think they'll be set up at the Centre Court of Mid Valley Mega Mall for awhile!
The dress code was WHITE
The Idan, looking as statuesque as ever (that finger armour did scare me a little)


We slipped away to Alexis in the Gardens where we met up with Serena C and Mathieu. I got to share with them my pans for a charity event I'm scheduling for end of May. Yasmin (Hani) joined us later too and I saw Will Quah there too... Alexis seemed to be the chosen apres-MAC location!

The (NEW) Pink Sage Diner @ Solaris Dutamas

Me and my mates have been waiting for what feels like a lifetime, for the Pink Sage to open after its relocation to Solaris Dutamas... and I was there on their first day of business *YAY*

It's a quite a lot bigger - bright and airy - has an outdoor/indoor space (ie. outside of the main part on the diner but within the atrium part of Solaris Dutamas - as well as an outdoor area for those brave/insane enough to manage the intense heat we've been experiencing

Took my whole family there for lunch :) even little Mikayla came :) (boys were at school and my bro-in-law at a meeting)

The food was fresh, wholesome and delicious - I had the chicken quesadillas, Dad and my Uncle had tacos and everyone else had PinkSage's famous Burgers. The service was a little challenged but I have every confidence it'll improve - I reckon they're just adjusting to the new size of the place!

If you haven't yet been then WHAT THE DUCK are you WAITING FOR?? :)

Strrapped's Birthday

We welcomed my dear fashionista friend Andrea's Birthday at La Bodega - check out her beautiful blog here (She looks great in those ripped jeans)

*WOW* was it raucous :)

As they say, "a picture paints a thousand words" so here are the highlights :

The Birthday Girl (I still haven't got round to asking her why she is smelling the stirrer, although it is a habit that she shares with a little person who also shares her birthday, my niece Mikayla!)

Bday girl with the other CHEELREN :

Bday girl with the 'adults'

Time to have your cake and EAT IT! (beautifully designed by Veyonce aka Amy. You gotta check out what she does here)
Her gift from moi & (another) Nadia - "concrete jungle where dreams are made of, there's nothing you can't do'
Happy Birthday Strrapped :)
Mikayla's 2nd Birthday

So as Mika's favourite character at the moment is Barney, we decided to invite him to the party...


Happy Birthday to my lil Munchkin!

1 comment:

Eni said...

I do agree with you that The Magic Faraway Tree would make a great 3d movie. In fact, I have been discussing the idea of transforming a couple of Enid Blyton books into movies (maybe not necessarily into 3Ds) on some of the Enid Blyton discussion groups and forums such as The Enid Blyton Society website (www.bbotw.com). Meanwhile, you may be glad to know that I ahve published a book on Enid Blyton, titled, The Famous Five: A Personal Aencdotage (www.bbotw.com).
Stephen Isabirye