It's all about me

Wednesday 10 March 2010

And Lightning Strikes !

It is said that some of the most memorable experiences happen by accident. I thought I was lucky to have one, and that was when I got to snorkel beside a baby Whale Shark (it was 5 metres in length!)

Now I can say I have had 2 such memorable experiences : I have a passionate attraction to sunsets and just last week whilst sitting in traffic on the way home from my niece's birthday party, I noticed a dark & brooding, fast-moving sunset in the distance. Grabbing my camera as fast as I could from my bag and tapped on the shutter button...

and this is the moment I captured :

The bolt of lightning present on the left side of the picture was not seen when the picture was taken in fact only noticed it on review... AWESOME innit :)

No comments: