It's all about me

Sunday 14 March 2010

Interesting

UNCLE HENRY 16yrs of age : Middle

It's been an interesting night. my mum's older brother who lives in the USA has been home for the last 3 weeks and shamefully i will admit that i did not spend as much time with him as i would've wanted to and that I should have made time for.

Tonite i've come home from a great night out with friends... and i suddenly feel a void. Uncle Henry only left last night.. and although for the entire time he was here, when he didnt come home occsionally cos he was staying with my big brother (my abang) and i never really noticed... suddenly I FEEL his absence.

Only on his penultimate day home he connected with me - shared some amazing photos from his youth. I felt part of him.

Does that matter?

Did it matter then?

Not as much as it matters now...

Regret is a terrible thing...

BTW Uncle Henry is 73 years old.... I will post a curent picture of him soon....

No comments: