It's all about me

Saturday 19 April 2008

what a BEAUTIFOOOOOOOOOOOL 1st day in NYC - T shirt weather!

Friday 18th April 2008

Slept like a dog. Tossed and turned and my phone kept disturbing me with incoming smses..aargh – hope I last the day today.

Spent first hour of my morning updating this… and now about to head to the gym for a short workout. Gotta stay in shape! My plan so far for today is to get online and catch up with emails etc. then meet bjorkfan for lunch and spend the afternoon exploring a bit of this Big Apple with her – probably hit a museum or 2… I’m hoping either the Museum of Modern Art or the Metropolitan. Did you know that NYC is best known for having the best Museums in the WORLD – no wonder I love this place already and I’ve not even seen any of it!! I can’t wait to feed my brain!!! Over-and-out the gym is beckoning….

No comments: