It's all about me

Saturday 7 August 2010

What's YOUR Destiny ? Here's mine


So.... I've been working on an album of covers for awhile now. Slotting in the time to work on it whenever I'm free (which is time that is few and far between). I'm doing everything on this for now... arranging, programming, playing all the instruments, recording all the vocals etc and doing it all, including mixing, at my very own Boogalooboo Studio

It's an interesting journey and I savour the time I get to invest in this. It's a project that is very close to me as the journey has seen me learn many new things about music writing and music production.

Most importantly it's made me feel even closer to the songs that already mean so much to me and in a strange way I now feel a bit of an intimacy with each of the singers & songwriters that I never felt before.

Although I have posted up a sampler of one of the covers on my Myspace page during Chinese New Year, I have decided to preview an entire song to you. I hope that you love it as much as I do and that you will support the song and me when the time is right.... (don't worry, I will let you know when that time comes)
I have always dreamed of meeting Sia, and to sing with her is pure fantasy. I got to live this fantasy for 5 minutes.

Perhaps I should call it "(My) Destiny"

If I can be sure of one thing in my life, that is, I am meant to make music

Enjoy x


check out Zero 7 & their greatest hits album "Record" here & Sia with her new album "We Are Born" here

No comments: