It's all about me

Friday 27 August 2010

Check out Eric Kupper's remix of 'This Time'


The latest Fierce Angel compilation BEACH ANGEL IV is now available for you to preview! This compilation features a brand new remix by Eric Kupper, of one of my favourites from the 'ECLECTICISM' album - This Time.

Incidently, this is the 2nd remix seen by 'This Time' with the first featured on the ECLECTICISM REMIXES EP which you can find here

Definitely one of the best soundtracks for the end of summer...

The song and album will be available for download from August 30th (which also happens to be my Dad's Birthday)

So if any of you know someone who shares the same birthday as my Dad or wants to treat themselves or someone special to a Merdeka gift - This is it! Just pre-order here

Have a sneak peak listen to the album here

Check out other Fierce Angel Releases here . You can find all Fierce Angel compilations at all Rock Corner outlets. If you do encounter problems getting any of my albums or Fierce Angel compilations from these outlets, do put in a request or drop me a message here at the blog and I will help!

Happy Listening :)

No comments: