It's all about me

Monday 2 August 2010

Calvin Harris is coming to KL!


Another crazy week has begun.... started this first day in August with an early morning run. I swear it doesn't get any easier waking up at that God forsaken hour. The good news is that I've dropped 5mins on my usual time for running those 2 huge laps! *proud*

As I begin to trawl through my never-ending 'to do' list, two things help keep me going; a quick visit to Singapore for my sister's Birthday and Mr. Harris...

yes.... Calvin Harris is coming to KL !!!!

I can't wait for his DJ set at Zouk KL this Wednesday, only 48 hours to go!!! If you're not familiar with the name I can only ask

"Where in God's name have you been the last 2 years???"

Check out the disco genius now & get details for this exclusive gig together with a chance to get your hands on his new album READY FOR THE WEEKEND check out www.decktimestories.com


A huge TQ to DeckTimeStories in advance, for bringing Mr Harris to our shores and look forward to more gigs featuring top names *thumbsup*

Calvin Harris happens to be one of the DJs/Producers on my dream-list to work with... *sigh*



At least dreams are free

No comments: