It's all about me

Tuesday 24 August 2010

All Good Things Come To Those Who Wait

The weeks in August seem to be flying past me. The holy month of Ramadhan is generally a quiet one yet busy too.

Quiet in terms of party events but busy in terms eating events as friends, colleagues an families gather to break fast together.

This year Ramadhan for me has been a time to get my head down to even more work. I've turned into a bit of a hermit. Mum and Dad have been away on a holiday together just the two of them *aaaw* and I've basically been at home working on various different projects that are not strictly music-related.

Don't get me wrong - I'm not giving up on music - as I have said before, music is my life-blood - to give up on it would be equivalent to suicide!Lots of things in the pipeline for this Boogaloo - collaborations related to music, fashion (yes!), events and one that's a mobile social network application!

Ultimately this means that I have been lying low somewhat having transformed myself into a hermit, but not for long hopefully :)

SO much to do and so little time to do it in but I won't let that deter me from functioning at my full potential

Apologies for being so quiet, but it's all for a reason :)

No comments: