It's all about me

Monday 9 August 2010

Can u make my DESTINY a winner?

So...

Here it is...

I promised I would let you know when I need to call upon your love and support and votes

Your votes have already helped me bag 7, yes, that's right, seven music awards so I have faith that your collection of love and 'clicks' will again work its magic.

The 7 :) Thx to YOU

I've submitted my remix of 'Destiny' (Boogaloo's Remix) in Zero 7's remix competition and need you to vote and even comment should you so choose.

Incidentally, I am currently at no. 5 on the 'chart' so pls keep voting. The competition ends at the end of September.

Do listen to the other entries. You'll find that all have basically taken the provided original Zero 7 samples and built beats and a vibe around it. I reckon mine still keeps the main vein of the song representing it in a different light and injecting what's me into it.

The only original parts I used was Sia's vocal track. All instruments played and programmed by me. All the other vocals are mine too.

Instead of being just a remix, I've turned it into a duet - that's how I made my dream come true... I got to 'sing' with and do backing vocals for Sia ;)

Just click here to vote. And you can spread your lovin' by spreading the news - just hit the share buttons below


xxx

No comments: