It's all about me

Monday 19 November 2007

A week of events... Launches & MIFW 2007

Well as usual the days have flown passed me - I cant believe december is round the corner!!! This last week has been rather hectic but fun... a little strenuous only because I'm a little run down so have a tight chest, itchy throat, runny nose and bunged up head (sounds gross doesnt it!). The best thing is I got to catch up with so many ppl :)

Here goes anyway... my week in pictures :)

MODELS NIGHT @ MANSIONS
Mr Joe Flizzow in da house

With my Beautiful Mummy and Gorgeous Sister

OPENING OF BURBERRY @ PAVILION
(with the wicked Joey G who was spinning)

Sillyness being demonstrated by the Boogalooboo! (Thx 2 Shawn 4 the loan of his glasses)

TO THE LOFT TO THE LOFT TO SUPPORT MY FRIENDS' TWISTED TUESDAY
The ever vibrant Lati (of OscarWise) n DJ Gregoire

Twisted Twosome MUAHAHAHAHA Ms. Alibanana :)

MALAYSIAN INTERNATIONAL FASHION WEEK 2007
The grand finale at the launch of GLAM Lelaki magazine with Alex Eu, make up artist extraordinaire (and good friend) taking the catwalk :)

With our very own Supermodel Tengku Azura



Adam C

The ever so cheeky Kinky Blue Fairy and the ever so gorgeous Tamara

BERT BEVAN OF NY'S STUDIO 54 SPINNING @ VELVET



pheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew............

on to the next update.....

peace out

No comments: