It's all about me

Monday 19 November 2007

WOOHOO...... Putting the visuals to 'LITTLE GIRLS'

PLS forgive me for the fact that I'm having to summarise my blog... pathetic isnt it!!! I just found this entry which I stupidly forgot to post - DUH!

Intense preparation for the shooting of 3 music videos
Shoot of the videos over ONE weekend
It's a wrap!
Offline & Online for the videos


3 OF MY BOYS - fantastic dancers & my choreographer :)


Setting up for the dance scene


Having my 'face' put on by the wonderful Biby Chow, for the bird cage scene...


The floor's ready!


Some of the Production Team


Offline viewing sessions


Lots of comments and opinions!


Online viewing sessions


Little Girls Sneaky Peeky :p

So basically this is the journey the boogaloo has gone through for the making of the 'Little Girls' music video. (incredibly summarised I might add!)

Little Girls will hit your radio waves from next week and look out for the music video on Channel V, Hitz and MTV!!!!

No comments: