It's all about me

Saturday 10 November 2007

tired of being tired....

Once again I find myself at my blog wondering how I'm going to catch up on and summarise nearly 2 months of my incredibly busy life... how do i do it???? So much to tell - i tell you it's a skill being able to summarise, one that i definitely do not claim to have...

Hari Raya
Lots of birthdays in October
Halloween
Saying an early goodbye to a new found friend :)
mixed in with a couple of 'live' appearances & impromptu gigs & show
and a chance to travel and see some international acts...
Happpy DVali !!


I'm so tired. Tired of being tired. And having this stinking cold that wont budge only makes me more frustrated. There's always so much to do... and never enough hours in the day nor is there enough man power! We're all working so hard and stressed... like a bunch of headless chickens not knowing what task to do first. PRIORITISE!!!! BUT HOW??? Each task is as important as the next... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Where do i begin in filling you in with the trials and tribulations and escapades of the last 2 months? How do I do it? Photo blog = answer.

So I've decided to try and do it in photo form... and to save me time - and i hasten to apologise for my laziness - it will not be done in any chronological order.... sorrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

SELAMAT HARI RAYA -

PINK JAMBU'S NEW AD CAMPAIGN ;)


NTV7'S TBS COME OVER AND HANG OUT WITH US

Hamsum Lee ;) & PoPon!


Intan, Sheila and some of the Crew of TBS

HIPHOPHORRORNESS - HALLOWEEN PRIVATE PARTY


(Mr Alien)


(Wednesday Addams of the Addams Family)


(Sumo + Ninjas)


(Little Red Riding Hood + Sumo + Wednesday)

SO MANY OCTOBER BABIES...


Anissa! (right)


Mui at her surprise Bday party :)


Lats


NJ


Tortoise

'LIVE' Shows

FIMAT @ KL Convention Centre


ReLaunch of W Wine Room on Heritage Row


Beyonce in Jakarta


The Supremes @ StyLo Launch, KL Hilton

BYE BYE :'(

Karim Hidouch - who was one of my dancers AND a friend AND danced with Madonna in her 'Confessions' Tour


Women in Black celebrate Dvali

... hectic ...

No comments: