It's all about me

Tuesday 8 November 2011

What'll Break You / Apocalips

Caught a brilliant double bill of plays currently showing at KLPAC - What'll Break You and Apocalips. The two plays couldn't be more different, and together they will take you on a rollercoaster ride through a plethora of emotions.

What I am most proud of is that this is a wholly Malaysian-made production from the writing to the directing, stage design, styling etc. The actors all gave stellar performances - but with greats like Gavin Yap & Zahim Albakri, how wrong can you go?



Gavin Yap and Dato' Zahim Albakri after the show

With the brilliant Ida Nerina who directed both plays.

Book your tickets here NOW!!! It's only on until November 13th so that only leaves u 4 days including today!!!

Catching these 2 plays has served a big kick up my butt - I do not support the local arts scene enough. Shame on you Sa! And I aint leaving this change for a new year's resolution.

No comments: