It's all about me

Thursday 3 November 2011

Style Rocks 2011

My most recent DJ gig was to play at the Style Rocks Party at Euphoria. A fun and energy filled event hosted by the Melium Group (responsible for bringing top fashion and lifestyle brands to Malaysia) in conjunction with the Malaysian International Gourmet Festival (MIGF).



I was also roped into doing the Melium 'Friends' Catwalk which happened earlier on in the evening. Being on a stage is a no brainer for me as long as I have a microphone in my hand so this was a fairly torturous experience for me! Many other great Malaysian personalities of an eclectic array of industries were there to do the catwalk and that certainly helped to calm my nerves. Carmen Soo, Debra Henry, Hansen Lee, Dominic Lau, Elaine Dale and DJ Goldfish are to name but a few who strutted their stuff on the catwalk.What fun it was in the end!



Here's what I played....



No comments: