It's all about me

Tuesday 8 November 2011

Fabulosity Hits KL's Rootz

Me & the girls who looked so purdy for KLS

KLS addresses the excited crowd in Rootz right in front of the DJ console

KLS has a boogie

Arianna and KLS looking stunning in their Farah Khan dresses

And we meet! (Big <3 to A.T.)

Not many people can say that they have met both Russell Simmons and Kimora Lee Simmons. I am one VERY lucky person *grins*

Incidentally, KLS shares the same birthday as me - there is hope for me yet.

She is a model, a mum and a mogul indeed - and yes KLS, you are quite magnificent too, with an amazing magnetic aura. Come visit us in Malaysia again soon!

And I just HAVE TO share this pic taken by Didi

*stunning*
Didi has a gift for capturing magical moments - good photography isn't necessarily about skill, but timing. Be sure to check her tumblr here

*Thx to Sham for the other great pix

No comments: