It's all about me

Tuesday 3 May 2011

Going absolutely Dotty for KBF :)

Ok So I realise this post is a bit late but I have had THE maddest month of April with the last week of April being the most stressed ever!!

In fact I'm beginning to wonder if it is just me that seems to be having a whirlwind of a 2011 year so far.... it's been Go!Go!Go! since new year's Day - seriously. Juggling events, writing and recording the album, proposals, interior design business and PopMuseSic is NO walk in the park.

Fortunately the hours and days of work have been kindly peppered and marinated with quality chill and party sessions one special one of which was Joyce aka Kinky Blue Fairy's Birthday party suitably Dotty-themed. I cheekily asked if one dot would be enough as that would justify my costume by simply, well, turning up! (InDot... gedddit??)


My PopMuseSic partner in crime Nadia

Claudia (who's joint B'day party it was) and my fav Fairy :)
(Cup) Cake time - I am still wondering exactly what Claudia and Joyce are discussing

Is Joyce 'signing' In - Dot ?
Yes as you can see the 'spectacles' encouraged us all to make a SPECTACLE of ourselves :P
hehe : mole-y, mole-y, mole-y!

*no comment*
Thx to Joyce and Claudia for a brilliant night out! Happy Days :)

No comments: