It's all about me

Monday 9 May 2011

First Official DJ Gig this year!

Most of you who have been following my blog this year will know what a roller coaster ride I've been having juggling work and new opportunities that have come my way other than my normal 'music' work.

So making time to finish the album, whilst having international releases of my remixed material via Fierce Angel as well as managing production of my new tee line PopMuseSic with my buddy Nads, has meant there has been almost zero time to do any DJing whatsoever!!

So I am proud to share with you that my first DJ gig for 2011 is this Wednesday (11 May, 2011) and it's for none other than TopShop! It's a little preview party for TopShop's Fashion Forward Members only.


The only other way to get your hands on an invite or two is to hit up my two favourite Bloggers'sites - they are of course Kinky Blue Fairy & Strrapped

Get a move on then - I'm super excited to play again and share with you some of my favourite tracks so far for 2011.

See you on Wednesday - and if you've read this blog and you're attending the party - make sure you come up and say hi to me at some point during the evening as I may have something exclusive to give you! (perhaps not whilst I'm spinning :))

No comments: