It's all about me

Friday 25 March 2011

Mixtape of DJ Set: AirAsiaX/KLutched Paris Fashion Week Party March 2011 @Molotov PolitBar

The end of Feb and beginning of March was a bit of an insane time for me as a strange twist of fate ended up giving me the responsibility of organising an exclusive event for AirAsiaX.

In conjunction with the recent launch of their Paris - Kuala Lumpur route, AAX not only flew out new Malaysian accessory brand KLutched and their team to Paris during Paris Fashion Week but also threw an intimate party to introduce themselves to Parisians. With me providing the entertainment for the night by way of DJ-ing, it was truly a Malaysian night!


WIth Yiu Lin of KLutched (*note to self* singing and smiling for the camera does not always provide the best smile)

The party was held a very new and hip Russian themed bar called Molotov Politbar

Me with Anna (Owner of Molotov PolitBar)

Check out the mixtape of part of my playlist for the night where I also featured 2 brand new songs of mine :)


Photo Credit : Didi Ramlan

1 comment:

Farah said...

KLutched is definitely making us Malaysians proud!! :) You look beautiful Melissa :)