It's all about me

Tuesday 27 July 2010

Lifelong Friendships

My 'sister from another mother and father', who is currently in London packing up the rest of her life to bring back to KL has been trawling through years and years of old photographs... and reconfirmed that we have known each other 17 years *ouch*

Whilst strolling down memory lane she found a picture of us celebrating a landmark birthday of her's (I don't wanna give too much away) and when i saw myself, age 23, i felt a *pang* of :

"oh gawd, how did time fly by??"

(that's me on the far right)

But even more heartfelt was a picture of Mia she sent me. It was taken the day Mia came home... and she was only 7 weeks old

1... 2... 3... *Aaaaaaw*

Two great pictures of 2 personalities who are life long friends :). Just wanted to share x

No comments: