It's all about me

Friday 9 April 2010

The Ying & Yang of Life


I was overwhelmed by the wealth of knowledge, experience, information and achievements gained by 2 people I spoke to at length with yesterday. I was completely inspired but...

...it also put me in a position where once again I found myself questioning what I'm doing, why I'm doing it, how I'm doing it, where I wanna take it and if I'm doing it the right way...

This unrelenting list of questions (and to some extent self-doubt) inadvertently left me feeling rather depleted of hope, a little lost and very disillusioned.

Rather than fight the feeling, I decided to embrace it and accept there is a reason for everything.

There can be no highs without lows

No light without dark
No positive without negative

The Ying & Yang of life gives us balance and teaches us many things including patience, acceptance and appreciation

Later on that evening, I was blessed and spoiled with super special treatment, kind words, warm gestures and generous hearts as well as new, positive work prospects.

I came home and read back on a solemn tweet I had posted earlier :

"I feel a lil disillusioned.. but i know that out of disillusionment comes INSPIRATION, so I will ride this wave..."

Suddenly the tweet didn't feel so down & out

My final thoughts on this story?

Trust what 'He' has planned for us. When we lose faith in ourselves, we lose faith in 'Him'.
Embrace all that is put before us
.


It's FRIDAY!!! Let's celebrate it, cos we can :)

Sa x

No comments: