It's all about me

Friday 9 April 2010

5 Nominations for AVIMA 2010

Wooohoooo!! So I have 5 nominations for this year's Asia Voize Independent Music Awards including one for my collaboration project with Altimet & Deja Voodoo Spells :)Just as all your votes helped me bag 3 awards at VIMA 2010 in January, I/we need your clicking index fingers again.

3 VIMAs : Thx to YOU

The competition is spread across 20 countries so we need your votes more than ever. Voting started on April 8th and will close in only 2 weeks on April 23.

You can vote AS MANY TIMES AS YOU WISH!

Thanks again for all your support

--------------------------------

1. VOTE for A MINUTE AFTER MIDNIGHT for BEST POP SONG for AVIMA2010 here

(first new song off my 2010 album 'Rainbow Butterfly)

2. VOTE for ME for BEST POP ACT for AVIMA 2010 here


3. VOTE for ME for BEST FEMALE VOCALIST for AVIMA 2010 here


4. VOTE for THE MAD PROJECT for BEST COLLABORATION for AVIMA2010 here

Rithan DVS, Me & Altimet with our VIMA - Thanks to YOU

5. VOTE for I CANT SMILE WITHOUT U as FEELGOOD SONG OF THE YEAR for AVIMA 2010 here

Jeremy, me & Jeffri with our VIMA - Thanks to YOU!

Don't Stop *CLICKING*

No comments: