It's all about me

Thursday 22 October 2009

Official Launch Party for Envie on Changkat 15 Oct 09

Envie Lounge (which is the one on the corner as you approach the row of nightspots on Changkat) finally had its official Opening party despite being open now for a few months. The place has most certainly built a HUGE following that take their partying VERY seriously

I was particularly excited to use my newly 'BLING'ed headphones for the first time


Walked in on a FULL house !!! :D


What a great vibe, superb crowd !

Midnight welcomed our very own Joe Flizzow's big 3-0 birthday and that gave me the cue to feed this party-hungry crowd with a spin on things - for the first time in Envie - a LIVE PA

Thanks guys! I saw many of you sing along to "STARLIGHT" which did me very proud :)


Highlight of the night? Getting my own podium dancers who were volunteered revellers from the dancefloor ;)
Sorry for the absence of images but censoring imperative due to explicit nature of photos hehehehehe....

A big thanks to everyone who came and made the night a massive success and a big shout out to my mates who came to support - u know who u are...

Joke of the night? My mates claiming to be GROUPIES (see below)

No comments: