It's all about me

Monday 12 October 2009

Girl Talk

As i don't really like wearing make-up, I am extremely fussy about what make-up I do use. I'm not particularly good at applying it myself but despite that (and years of instruction from my big sis) I have had some friends complement my application of make-up. Some have gone as far as to ask me to teach them... to which I've responded by laughing out loud!!!

Thought I'd share some of my favs with you:

Compact powder by STILA
Lipstick by MAKE UP FOR PROFESSIONALS
Gloss by LIP FUSION
Eyeshadows by MAC (they are THE BEST)
Liquid eye liner by BOBBI BROWN


Key items for me are:

Shimmer by MAC - Mineralize Skin Finish
Mascara by YSL - Volume Effet Faux Cil

I'm not one for trying to products especially since make-up is not one of my favourite things in life BUT i feel compelled to share with you a product new to me:

RIMMEL London's SEXY CURVES MASCARA

This doesn't mean I've given up on my darling YSL, it just means I now have a more affordable option at at nearly 50% of the cost!

I generally don't like waterproof mascara's as I find them impossible to remove. Well guess what... u can get the eye make-up remover by Rimmel London to take care of that problem! It does exactly what it says on the bottle. Check out more of their products here

Most discerning make-up wearing women (& men) will find that most 'waterproof' mascaras DO smudge - I have found that this particular product does NOT.

It's got a serious (if not scary-looking) brush that has 1 layer to curl & separate ur lashes, with another layer solely responsible for creating more volume... well that's what I've been told, but frankly speaking it's just really nice to apply, gives long-lasting wear, comes in a pretty purple package and makes my eyes look LUVERLY :)

At under RM40 - it's a bargain - and you can get it at Watson's

Added Bonus? You can go around bragging that u use the same mascara as Kate Moss

I miss London *sigh*

-----------------------------

I'm playing the opening DJ set for celebrity DJ SAM YOUNG this Saturday at the opening of new YTL nightclub hot spot ROOTZ which is located on the rooftop of Lot10 ... gotta go shop for an outfit!!!

So I was thinking of going hunting - mix things up a bit - gonna check out M Store @ Gardens. 

Girlie activities

tee hee hee

------------------------------

And to finish off, since we're on this topic - you must check out this musical genius who goes by the name of GIRL TALK here - gives a whole new meaning to reviving classic tunes from 60s onwards and mashups.

I guarantee 100% satisfaction to your ears




1 comment:

Lady Marmalade said...

I'll check out RIMMEL make-up remover.