It's all about me

Tuesday 6 May 2008

Tuesday April 22nd 2008

My last days in the great NYC... :( and what an incredibly important days. Two HUGE meetings lined up as well as a listening session of a treatment done to STARLIGHT and PASS YOU BY to illustrate the ability of this Producer who wants to work on my next album - will I like what he's done?

First things first...

NiNaNo and I on our way to our 1st meeting with the inimitable RUSSELL SIMMONS

As we cross the Brooklyn bridge to Manhattan

Stay posted here for updates on that meeting... ;P

Our last meeting of the day was with the partners of dogmatic (check them out at www.dogmatic.com) An incredibly warm couple who then invited us to their stunning home on the western side of the Meat Packing District - a really cool, village-like area with lots of life, cafes, restaurants, bars. Their apartment faces the Hudson River and it was from there that we witnessed the most stunning New York Sunset

After the last few days, a night on the town was definitely in order...
Boogaloo & HouseDancer :)
My NYC Crew

Over and Out!

No comments: