It's all about me

Tuesday 6 May 2008

Monday April 21st 2008

Photo Blog only - Lots of sightseeing this day

The Metropolitan Museum of Art (can you believe it was closed the day I went - the guide books never mentioned that - aaargh)
The Guggenheim Museum which is famous for its exterior architecture - YES IT IS SCAFFOLDING YOU SEE SURROUNDING IT - Did we know about this before hand? - NO :s
Grand Central Station (Remember that scene with the baby's pram rolling down the steps in the movie 'The Untouchables' starring Kevin Costner?)
TIMES SQUARE (notice with the signature NY yellow taxi behind too)
MTV's TRL Screen in Times Square :)
Only in the US of A - 2 women campaigning for PETA (People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals) Although I couldn't quite work out the connection...
The famous Broadway
Dinner @ Republic after a day of sightseeing and meetings
My Sk8erb0i friend CHRIS I met @ Union Square

No comments: