It's all about me

Wednesday 26 December 2007

QUICK PHOTO SUMMARY OF OTHER GOING-ONS IN NOVEMBER

AN EVENING WITH DIONNE WARWICK 26.11.07 – LIVE & LOUD 2007

Mumy treated me to a ticket to see one of my all time favourite artists - DIONNE WARWICK!!! We got an opportunity to hang out with her after the show (Mum's done it more than once before)


SHOOTING AT HITZ.TV OF ‘DEMAND YOUR HITZ’ WITH MY GOOD FRIEND HUNNY MADU

my good good friend and collaborator Ms Hunny Madu

With the fantastically funny crew of Hitz.tv

OPENING FOR R&B NIGHT @ STADIUM NEGARA – LIVE & LOUD 28.11.07

Back stage set-up
Standing outside my own dressing room - first time ever!! :)
Sound and Light check
VERY nervous in my dressing room....
SHOWTIME!!!!
Ever supportive Sham :)
And ALL this was made possible because of one man.. passionate about music and with great foresight - THANK YOU REMY

‘ECLECTICISM’ RELEASE DATE 29.11.07





SHOOT WITH IGLOO PRODUCTIONS FOR DISCOVERY CHANNEL @ BAR SAVANH FOLLOWED BY MALAYSIAN TODAY’S BLACK & BLING PARTY @ MAISON

With the IGLOO team, Sasha & my sister
With my very special 3 peas
With ma pimps @ the Blak n Bling Partay
With Twiglet :)
With the ever dapper Joey G

No comments: