It's all about me

Wednesday 26 December 2007

FLYFM’S 2ND FLYANIVERSARY PARTY!!! – 24.11.07



Well the Flyfm 2nd FLyniversary party at Central Park Avenue in 1Utama really was a nervewrecking experience – to say the least!!! To add to my nerves of performing before the largest crowd ever, I had been let down by my dancers literally hours before starting my set…. So my mood was somewhat depressed. Thanks tho to my ever faithful and supportive girlfriends, we pulled it off. At the 11th hour I called upon them to be my all girl backing dancers for my performance of STARLIGHT and in the words of Eddie & Patsie - the girls were ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU TO ME FAV GFs xxx (check out the videoclip at the bottom of this post)

(My hot dancers and my boss!)
(Faithful Fans!)

I am ever thankful to Hawa for giving me this opportunity as well as the entire FLY team for their unending support – Ben, Phabes, Rosyan, Prem, Jules, Alisha, Hafiz, Basil, Tony (and anyone else I may have missed out)

(Messing around with Prem & Rosyan)

On a personal level it was a HUGE and I mean MASSIVE additional notch to my belt, as the crowd were predominantly malay and I managed to spark some interest and rouse some tapping feet and swaying hips to my very ENGLISH tunes ☺. Thanks to all of you who came to support

No comments: