It's all about me

Wednesday 19 January 2011

Super Sunnies

Heard of RetroSuperFuture ? They are the ones who kick-started the renewed passion for acetate sunglasses. Top quality sunnies out of Italy born out the highest quality materials. Many fashionista friends of mine are easily frenzied by new additions to their collections.

During my last holiday I discovered a 'super-brand' called Gold and Wood. Good grief! Talk about falling in love at first sight (how completely frivolous, superficial and materialistic of me, but what the hell)

Their range of sunglasses are made of truly luxurious materials - super retro yet super modern and uber stylish and unsurprisingly the price bracket for them more than matches this high standard *love*love*love*

Made of unusual wood and uncommon finishes as well as exotic materials such as horn, these pieces are nothing short of outstanding.

Here are a few that caught my eye (honestly the pictures do them no justice) In order to truly appreciate them you've just got to be tactile with them - I spend quite a while trying them on and studying every little detail.

Ebony - Carbon

ANNIVERSARY EDITION
White gold - Marbled horn
Liquorice - Ebony - Aluminium

Marbled Horn - Ebony
*this is my favourite

Yet another dream item to add to my wish list

No comments: