It's all about me

Tuesday 8 September 2009

EuroTrip 09 in pictures - Part 1 - LONDON MISC

Here are just a collection of some of my favourite moments in London... a lot of them you may not 'get' cos they're quite personal but I'm gonna share them with you anyway - it's been nearly 5 years since I've been back in the City that I used to call home for 20 YEARS... yes... 20

Dinner at uber cool, chic and sophisticated french restaurant, Les Trois Garcons in Shoreditch with my 2 Best Friends (who by the way have barely seen each other since I left!) And yes they are camera-shy unlike us shameless KL camera-whores - HA!

A fellow Malaysian and her luverlee boyf ;)

2 thirds of Les Trois Garcons (The 3 Boys) - Michel & Hassan (who is Malaysian himself). Great friends (for over 10 years) and amazing hosts. I spent my entire London trip as their guest in their home which is above the restaurant.

The boys bought this old Victorian East End Public House (Pub) many years ago before anyone wanted to live in the East of London and made it their home - another thing the boys have apart from impeccable taste and style? Great FORESIGHT :)

Only a couple years after living there did they decide to go into F&B and open a restaurant many features in the building are protected and listed....

But apart from being restauranteurs, Bar Owners (LoungeLover) the boys are antique dealers and interior designers... google them lah or

http://www.lestroisgarcons.com/choice.php

http://uktv.co.uk/home/item/aid/593609

A trip to London is NEVER the same with a nice mibble eastern meal - shawarma Kebab with ALL the trimmings and extras *SLURRRP*

.. Oh and a but of shisha to finish off the meal (this was my first time!)

I was blessed with the BEST weather in London... There's nothing like a typical English summer : Pimms, Wimbledon, Parks, picnics, strawberries, pollen, hayfever, tube delays..... etc

No comments: