It's all about me

Monday 26 September 2011

Tight Fit.... literally

Classic tuneage. This song was a no.1 on the Bill board 100 in the 60's by the original band The Tokens and made it to the top of the UK charts again in the 80's when covered by Tight Fit. Yup you heard that band name right... and the costumes definitely fit the bill as you will see from this performance of their's on TOTP aka Top Of The Pops.

I hate to admit the fact that I remember watching this footage on TV first time around *gulp*



Trust me, it's blahdee hooky. So here's the karaoke version backed by the original music video (which i LOVED). Be sure to lock urself in your room when performing this - it's amazing the sort of dance moves it inspires..... >_<

1 comment:

Great Britain Shop Information said...

Hello,
First of all, Thank you for your hard work. You have got great content here. Quite appealing to user like myself.

Hope to visit again.

Regards
British shopping directory