It's all about me

Tuesday 12 October 2010

Duck Sauce - Barbra Streisand VIdeo goes viral and burns up the iTunes charts worldwide!

Aromatic Duck pancakes are just not the same without the plum sauce aka Duck Sauce.


In the same for me, the dance / house scene has not been the same since the arrival of the collaborative work of DJs Atrak & Armand Van Helden. Their latest, 'Barbra Streisand' is a force to be reckoned with and will most certainly guarantee a bouncing crowd on the dancefloor in any club.

I loved this tune when I first heard it back in May... a great addition to a smooth succession of stomping tracks from Atrak & Armand's Duck Sauce Collaboration (aNYway, You're Nasty, Grand Steppin')

Love it or loathe it, the video, with NYC as its backdrop, was released a few weeks ago and instantly went viral. It is a real CRACKER featuring many Cameos - spot the Stars yourself...

Duck Sauce "Barbra Streisand" from Mr Goldbar on Vimeo.


That aside I'm pleased I put my money on this track all those months ago - means I can still trust my ears to select good music :)

Check out my Summer Mixtape which features O-God Remix of Barbra Streisand here. This same mixtape also exclusively features a remix done by 2 Malaysian DJs super hot on the dance and party circuit. DJ Blink & DJ Goldfish have collaborated and are creating their very own 'LOUD' sound. Together we came up with a fresh new track called 'TAKE YOU THERE' and you can hear the first version of it on this mixtape - Stompin' Summer Soundz.

Good to see the track hitting the Top spots around the world - #2 in the UK & #1 in Belgian. I bet Atrak & AVH are waiting with a baited breath to see how Barbra fairs on the US iTunes chart when its officially released there tomorrow..

Now sing with me :

"Ooh Oooo-oooo-oooo-ooooh Oooo-ooooh Ooh Oooo-oooh Ooh"

No comments: