It's all about me

Monday 17 November 2008

Inspiring messages... :)

It's messages like these, left from me on my websites, that keep me going....

:)

Ms.N.I.
17.11.08 at 3:57pm
Hi,

Thank you for confirming me. I happened to love your song "starlight". It has brought so many good memories of certain someone. However, we had to split due to different beliefs.

Nonetheless, your song has captured the exact feelings how I had or felt at that point of time.

I believe that there is time and place for everyone. i had that time of my life. And you have helped me re-lived my memories with my "starlight" through your song.

Thank you again.



Oct 28 2008 9:04 PM
nice song.... proud to b malaysian... any new single???



Oct 11 2008 6:55 PM
u make me proud 2 be malaysian



Sep 15 2008 2:34 PM

cheers

No comments: